Friday 21 January 2011

Getting ready to hop!

 Hi everyone!


To celebrate Stampin up's Sale-a-Bration time, us SU Demonstrators have been busy making various cards & projects using the fab stamp sets currently available (for FREE!) during January and February. 


So if you would like to be inspired then please join us on our BLOG HOP taking place this weekend. Check back here for the link to start you off.

Sunday 23rd January at 10am!


I’m sure there will some fantastic creations! 


DSCF0950
I’m busy putting together my blog hop page, so for now here’s a quick sympathy card I made with Just Believe. The colours I used were Night of Navy and Basic Grey in inks and card, I think it went together very well. I don’t know if you can see but I ran the Textured Stampin’ Around wheel around the edges, to give a vintage feel. This is one of my favourite wheels, it’s perfect for those who want to try a bit of distressing but are unsure of how to get started.

That’s all for now. I’m looking forward to blog hopping on Sunday – I hope you will join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment