Friday 31 December 2010

Playing with some new products

I’ve had a nice quiet Christmas with plenty of time for playing in my craft room. This is a lovely box I made from one of Lauren Meader’s templates and it gave me a chance to break out of the Christmas colours I have been using for the last few weeks.IMAG0113IMAG0118
The designer paper I’ve used is Elegant Soiree – one of my favourites and it co-ordinates with Baja Breeze (my new favourite blue) and Crumb Cake, which I used for the base and lid. 

The stamp on the top is from the Circle Circus set and the Thank You label came from Just Believe. Both of these sets are so versatile, you can create so many different looks from them.
 
Well, that’s all for now, but why not check out my new page about Sale-a-bration and see how to earn FREE STAMPS!!!

Bye for now and here’s wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment