Monday 13 December 2010

Playing with my brayer

DSCF0699
Here’s some cards I made with hardly any supplies needed - it's Stampin' Ups favourite recipe - Stamps + Ink + Paper.

I’ve used a masking technique with my brayer and ‘Night of Navy’ + ‘Bashful Blue’ inks to create a moonlit snow scene. Trendy trees is a great set for this.


To create the snow storm effect I’ve brayered over salt! Just remember to clean your brayer before you reink it, otherwise is could get messy.

Finished off with some Champagne shimmer spray and white gel pen, it’s got me feeling all Christmassy, especially now the real snow is melting!

Speaking of Christmas, are you planning on getting cash for presents and splurging on craft goodies in January? Then contact me to host a January workshop and earn lots of lovely freebies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment