Monday 26 July 2010

A very busy month!

Hi everyone

I haven't posted for ages, there's been so much to do! But I have lots of projects to show you from the last month, so pop by to see what I've been up to as I will be trying to update my blog with everything over the next week or two.

Teaming up with my nearest two Stampin' Up demos, Yvonne and Melanie, we've been going to some craft fairs and fun days, to show you all the great projects you can achieve with our lovely products.

Here's Melanie at Chester Grove Strawberry Fayre - I niftily dodged getting my photo took by bringing the camera :) We had a great weekend meeting lots of crafty people.


We are planning to attend the papercraft show at Rainton Meadows on 22 August so why not pop in to see us. We'll be running short 'make and take' workshops on the day - sessions usually fill up quickly, so make sure you get there early to put your name down!
The next week we are appearing at an Antique and Craft show at Durham Private School on 28 August. There'll be more details of these shows soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment